Advantages of e-commerce
UNILIBRO represents a site able to offer extraordinary opportunities, for promotion and sales of your products.
Let's discover together why it is advantageous to participate in Electronic Commerce.
UNILIBRO substitutes traditional catalogue selling perfectly and integrates with the most advanced and secure forms of payment by credit card, constituting the ideal instrument to contact worldwide users and opens towards international markets.
- To pave the way and acquire know-how in a distribution channel in clear expansion
According to the Osservatorio Internet Italia of the SDA Bocconi, among the more interesting sectors of electronic commerce, along with software and music CDs, we find books.
The high number of referrals that characterise this sector, easy search method, guaranteed product quality make this sector one of the most desirable for selling on Internet.
- To demolish geographical boundaries and sell on new markets.
- To diversify selling channels in spite of limited investments.
- To shorten the distribution chain and reduce times in the selling cycle.
- To have the sell-out data in real time.
- To obtain a simpler analysis of buying phenomena, (client typology, shopping habits, preferences, etc.).
- To reach students and professors in all the Italian universities.
- 8. To reach the Internet user, with unique characteristics and consumer standards.
- Educated: 72% of Internet users has a university education
- Innovative: over half of those who habitually use Internet are between 20 and 45 years of age;
- Professionals: 63% occupy positions of responsibility and have a fairly high salary (50,000-80,000 dollars). (Standard Research Institute survey).
- To expose all your published titles, which is almost impossible for traditional bookshops.
The publishing houses offer too many titles for many small bookshops that can only display the more diffused books.
UNILIBRO consents to overcome these limitations because costs for preparing premises to receive clients and displaying books are non-existent.
- To offer the reader direct acquaintance of the book through digital publication (partial or complete).
The student or researcher has the possibility to view the book he intends to buy first, to see if he likes it.
In addition, the publication of a book on Internet may alone generate economic returns.
The formula "shareware" exists already for software and can be applied to digital reading.
Publication of the digital book is also useful for books that have yet to be printed.
The client's approval of UNILIBRO will be a parameter to comprehend if and how much a book interests readers, before deciding to publish it with relative circulation.
How often do editors make clamorous mistakes in over or under estimating the circulation for one title or another?
- Because creating and managing a virtual store like UNILIBRO means having a store that is totally independent, without salespeople open 24 hours a day, with a minimum investment: a lot less than a real store!
- For the velocity in responding to the client's needs.
- To combat costs of marketing and acquiring orders.
Ai propri partner, UNILIBRO guarantees considerable advantages to its partners.
We look after the creation and presentation of virtual stores on Internet constantly on line with pictures of your company.
We assure a continuous flow of visitors to the shopping centre.
We guarantee continuous and efficient exposure of brand names and products.
We guarantee acquisition and validation of orders, and if requested manage the delivery, payments and selling support.
UNILIBRO is therefore able to manage and guarantee success of the complete selling cycle in the "Interactive Electronic Commerce".
To avail of the advantages of electronic commerce with UNILIBRO become our supplier, or dedicate yourself to the business of the future.